Situated east of IH-35, East Austin has become one Austin’s fastest-growing areas in recent years. Alongside newer modern homes, contemporary condos, and apartment buildings are classic bungalows from the early-1900s, giving the central east Austin area an eclectic feel.
With the arrival of new residents, a variety of restaurants, breweries, coffee shops, and nightlife have followed, making it an area where you can live, work, and eat without straying too far. A bit farther east is Austin’s explosive Tesla area, the airport (ABIA), and Austin’s newest hot spot, Southeast Austin.
- Easy access to the Lady Bird Lake Hike & Bike Trail and Festival Beach park
- Delicious restaurants like Franklin’s Barbeque, Cenote, and Suerte
- Music venues, including classic honky tonk bars like The White Horse, and the Scoot Inn
- Easy shopping at a local Target, Whole Foods, H-E-B, and more
- Major investment hot spot for investors and first-time homebuyers alike
East Austin Listings
2910 Perry LN Austin, Texas
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,635 SqFt 0.206 Acres
555 E 5th ST 2809 Austin, Texas
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,358 SqFt 0.003 Acres
5009 Shoalwood Ave Austin, Texas
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,566 SqFt 0.188 Acres
603 Davis ST 1704 Austin, Texas
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,252 SqFt 0.005 Acres
555 E 5th ST 901 Austin, Texas
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,389 SqFt 0.003 Acres
1205 W 39 1/2 ST B Austin, Texas
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,080 SqFt
200 W 56th ST 3101 Austin, Texas
3 Beds 4 Baths 2,049 SqFt 0.020 Acres
4309 Canyonside TRL Austin, Texas
3 Beds 3 Baths 2,193 SqFt 0.158 Acres
313 Hackberry LN A Austin, Texas
3 Beds 3 Baths 2,095 SqFt 0.237 Acres
Ready To Get Into The Groove?
Complete the form below to schedule a call.