Central Austin is a sprawling part of the city, starting just north of Lady Bird Lake and nestled between the two main highways in Austin, I-35 and MoPac. The area features a variety of sights, including bustling downtown, live music venues, the University of Texas at Austin, and historic neighborhoods like Hyde Park, Rosedale, Tarrytown, and Clarksville.
The multitude of smaller neighborhoods scattered throughout Central Austin mean that there’s a spot for everyone. Craving something close to downtown, yet quiet? Check out Clarksville. Seeking a spot that’s quaint, draped in trees and close to 5-acre Ramsey Park? Spend a day looking at Rosedale.
- Close proximity to the University of Texas at Austin, the Dell Seton Medical Center, and perfect for a weekend of football games or museums, including the Blanton Museum of Art, the Bullock Texas State History Museum, and the LBJ Presidential Library
- Walkable streets within smaller, commonly hilly neighborhoods and homes with yards
- Red River Cultural District, 2nd Street District, the Warehouse District, Rainey Street District, and West 6th
- Vintage shops and boutiques, as well as city classics, including Waterloo Records and BookPeople
- Neighborhood must-haves, including a variety of hospitals, health clinics, and grocery stores
Central Austin Listings
505 W 7th ST 313 Austin, Texas
1 Beds 1 Baths 709 SqFt
4210 Sinclair Ave Austin, Texas
2 Beds 1 Baths 1,244 SqFt 0.159 Acres
200 W 56th ST 3101 Austin, Texas
3 Beds 4 Baths 2,049 SqFt 0.020 Acres
360 Nueces ST 1116 Austin, Texas
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,117 SqFt 0.003 Acres
2101 N Lamar BLVD 5 Austin, Texas
4 Beds 3 Baths 2,567 SqFt 0.084 Acres
313 Hackberry LN B Austin, Texas
3 Beds 3 Baths 2,187 SqFt 0.237 Acres
403 Hackberry LN A Austin, Texas
3 Beds 3 Baths 2,118 SqFt 0.246 Acres
403 Hackberry LN B Austin, Texas
3 Beds 3 Baths 2,118 SqFt 0.248 Acres
603 Davis ST 902 Austin, Texas
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,597 SqFt 0.007 Acres
Ready To Get Into The Groove?
Complete the form below to schedule a call.