Johnny’s client-centric approach prioritizes organization, efficiency, and transparency endears him to be a trusted advocate. His entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and natural disposition propelled him to leave the corporate world to become a REALTORⓇ with The Groove Realty.
A graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, Johnny originally hails from Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Drawn to Austin’s unique culture, friendly people, and sunny weather made his 2013 move to Austin a natural choice. Living and working in and around the greater Austin area gives him unique insight into the core neighborhoods that make Austin what it is so well-known for. It also makes him the perfect ambassador for recommendations on what to do or where to grab a bite on any given night.
Johnny’s background in the hospitality industry, Lean Six Sigma, and risk management consulting gives him both the edge and temperament that sets him apart from other REALTORS®. Moreover, his involvement with the Austin business community and multiple philanthropic organizations, he has cultivated a rich network of friends and acquaintances, enabling him to quickly connect people; sellers and buyers, alike.
- Military Relocation Professional
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Austin Board of REALTORS®
- San Antonio Board of REALTORS®
- Served on the Board for Junior Achievement Co-chair Auction Committee – Ronald McDonald House of Charities of Central Texas
- Austin Pets Alive! volunteer
- What makes Johnny, Johnny:
- An avid sports fan, who also enjoys golf, tennis, any activity outside
- He loves to exercise and is passionate about his culinary adventures
- He adores the Fine Arts of music, performance, and theater